Next edition of Offshore Technology International
The next edition of Offshore Technology International is due out in March 2015. The edition will be distributed to 5,000 key decision makers within the industry as well as at major industry events. Want to know more? The media pack is below.
Latest Articles On The Site:
Natural resources investment company Cluff Natural Resources (CNR) has announced a coal find in the Firth of Forth, Scotland, which is key to building the UK’s first deep offshore Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) demonstration project.
Dr Andy Samuel, currently Managing Director, Exploration & Production – Europe at BG Group, has been appointed as the first chief executive of the UK’s new Oil and Gas Authority (OGA).
Offshore Technology International Vol:1 2014
Latest on Offshore Technology International
- Halliburton buys Baker Hughes for US$34.6bn
- Coal find under Firth of Forth first step to UK’s first Underground Coal Gasification plant
- Andy Samuel to lead the UK’s new Oil & Gas Authority
- Chinese oil demand hits 15-month high
- Total chairman and CEO dies in plane crash
- UK Offshore Safety Directive Regulator launched
- WGK awarded FEED contract by Shell for world-first CCS pipeline
- Statoil’s president and CEO leaves to lead BG Group
- Research project launched into risks from offshore CO2 pipelines
- Centralising environmental data for UK waters
- North Sea oil giants speak out against Scottish independence
- Statoil and DNV GL to drive standardisation of subsea factory interfaces
- NADL acquires ‘significant portion’ of Rosneft land drilling rigs
- Azilat moves into Brazilian waters
- Cameron sells Centrifugal Compression business to Ingersoll Rand