Today on Offshore Technology International
Offshore oil and gas: Driving private equity investment
Higher energy prices and a world economy back on its growth trajectory are supporting the attractiveness of the investment opportunity in the sector.
Latest Articles On The Site:
The conference will be held on May 28 - 29 in Texas.
Energy and mining news: Genel Energy, Tullow Oil, Gulf Keystone Petroleum, President Energy, Heritage Oil, Chinese imports of crude oil.
Energy and mining news: Glencore Xstrata, Wind Energy, NPower, Emergency electricity phone line, Climate change.
Offshore Technology International Vol:2 2013
Latest on Offshore Technology International
- Genel Energy plc shares jump to record high on positive Kurdistan news
- Glencore Xstrata plc shares rise as it reports plans to restart Pasar production
- Nominations open for the 2014 Safety Awards
- Severn Trent plc suffers broker downgrade
- 2013 finishes with record-breaking month for wind energy
- Centamin plc shares rise as company beats full-year production guidance
- Royal Dutch Shell plc saves $600m on Repsol LNG deal
- Ophir Energy plc shares up as it farms out Gabon assets
- BHP Billiton plc ceases mining at Perseverance Underground due to safety concerns
- Barclays plc asks US judge to block electricity market manipulation fine
- New research on wind energy acoustics published
- UBS AG gives BG Group plc a "Buy" rating - rates it top pick in European oil and gas industry
- Botswana Diamonds plc share price plummets despite fundraising report
- Gas sector will create thousands of jobs for Brits down under
- John Wood Group plc shares hit 12 month low after profit warnings