Next edition of Offshore Technology International
The next edition of Offshore Technology International is due out in August 2015. The edition will be distributed to 5,000 key decision makers within the industry as well as at major industry events. Want to know more? The media pack is below.
Oil and gas workers and those seeking to enter the industry in Malaysia now have access to globally recognised qualifications and training thanks to a ground-breaking agreement between OPITO and PETRONAS.
Oil and gas operators have committed to funding a £60m search and rescue helicopter service for the North Sea to maintain safety standards.
Offshore Technology International - Latest Issue
Latest on Offshore Technology International
- PETRONAS and OPITO open first Malaysian oil and gas training centre
- Hadrian South to boost Gulf of Mexico output
- North Sea oil and gas industry to fund extra air rescue cover
- Government support package for UK oil industry
- Budget boost to UK North Sea oil and gas
- OPITO launches oil & gas qualifications for global workforce
- Celebrating offshore industry’s high achievers
- US's first offshore wind farm has financial go-ahead
- Shell's Deirdre Michie appointed Oil & Gas UK boss
- OEG buys two West Australian oilfield service providers
- Wintershall awards SURF IVB contract to DNV GL for first Norwegian field
- Venari announce very large oil discovery in Gulf of Mexico
- CNOOC makes second deepwater discovery in China Sea
- Repsol buys out Talisman Energy
- Aker Solutions gains second contract for Mariner oilfield