Next edition of Offshore Technology International
The next edition of Offshore Technology International is due out in August 2015. The edition will be distributed to 5,000 key decision makers within the industry as well as at major industry events. Want to know more? The media pack is below.
Chinese national offshore oil company CNOOC has announced a mid-sized deepwater discovery at the Liuhua 20-2 structure at the mouth of the Pearl River.
Exxon Mobil has announced a significant oil discovery at Liza-1, the first well on the Stabroek Block, offshore Guyana by its affiliate, Esso Exploration and Production Guyana Ltd, which could potentially put the small South American state on the oil producers map.
Maritime energy research and testing organisation DNV GL has developed ‘Solitude’, a new unmanned floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) facility concept to overcome the challenges faced at remote offshore gas fields with increased reliability and safety.
Offshore Technology International - Latest Issue
Latest on Offshore Technology International
- New Chinese deepwater discovery in Pearl River mouth
- Significant deepsea discovery offshore Guyana
- Robot-run FLNG concept from DNV GL
- Subsea 7 to cut workforce by 2,500
- Dunlin succumbs to low oil price and high production costs
- Deepwater Gulf of Mexico SURF contract awarded
- New subsea integrity company launched
- North Sea oil and gas operations safety stars named
- PETRONAS and OPITO open first Malaysian oil and gas training centre
- Hadrian South to boost Gulf of Mexico output
- North Sea oil and gas industry to fund extra air rescue cover
- Government support package for UK oil industry
- Budget boost to UK North Sea oil and gas
- OPITO launches oil & gas qualifications for global workforce
- Celebrating offshore industry’s high achievers