Today on Offshore Technology International
Offshore oil and gas: Driving private equity investment
Higher energy prices and a world economy back on its growth trajectory are supporting the attractiveness of the investment opportunity in the sector.
Latest Articles On The Site:
Energy and mining news: Exillon Energy, Thames Water, BP, Global Energy Group and Npower.
The companies have signed a MoU ensures their members will cooperate throughout the shale gas exploration and extraction process.
Energy and mining news: Rio Tinto, Petrofac, Centrica, SSE, US Shale gas, BP, Npower, Green levies and British Gas.
Offshore Technology International Vol:2 2013
Latest on Offshore Technology International
- Exillon Energy plc's second largest shareholder to possibly make takeover offer
- Water UK and UKOOG aim to minimise impact of shale gas development on UK water resources
- New UK wind energy record
- Rio Tinto plc reveals plans to pay down debt and boost returns to shareholders
- Offshore oil and gas: Driving private equity investment
- BP plc expects a surge in Deepwater Horizon compensation claims
- Xcite Energy Limited sinks in early morning trade as talks with farm-out partners continue
- Rio Tinto plc shares gain after announcement of iron ore output increase
- Fastnet Oil & Gas plc places just under 71.43m shares to raise £10m before expenses
- Essar Energy plc's shares plummet on earning hit
- Oil & Gas UK welcomes approval of £4bn EnQuest plc's Kraken development
- Rosneft Brazil ups Solimoes project stake
- Petrofac Limited shares gain on lucrative Oman contract
- Royal Dutch Shell plc: Buyback of Own Shares
- BG Group plc announces first gas production from UK Jasmine Field