Next edition of Offshore Technology International
The next edition of Offshore Technology International is due out in March 2015. The edition will be distributed to 5,000 key decision makers within the industry as well as at major industry events. Want to know more? The media pack is below.
Latest Articles On The Site:
Deirdre Michie has been appointed as the new chief executive of Oil & Gas UK, the leading trade association for the UK offshore oil and gas industry, replacing the retiring Malcolm Webb.
Global offshore equipment firm OEG Offshore has announced the acquisition of Perth-based Oilfield & Resource Rentals (ORR) and Offshore Cryogenic Services (OCS).
Technical advisor to the oil and gas industry DNV GL has been selected by Wintershall Norge AS for its first field in Norway, the Maria field development, to provide Third Party Design Verification and be the Independent Verification Body (IVB) for the subsea, umbilicals, risers and flowlines (SURF) elements of the project. The contract is expected to run until the end of 2018, with a value of potential 30 million NOK (US$ 3.95 million).
Venari Resources LLC, a deepwater oil exploration and production company in the Gulf of Mexico, have announced a very large oil discovery at its Anchor prospect in Green Canyon Block 807.
Offshore Technology International Vol:1 2014
Latest on Offshore Technology International
- Shell's Deirdre Michie appointed Oil & Gas UK boss
- OEG buys two West Australian oilfield service providers
- Wintershall awards SURF IVB contract to DNV GL for first Norwegian field
- Venari announce very large oil discovery in Gulf of Mexico
- CNOOC makes second deepwater discovery in China Sea
- Repsol buys out Talisman Energy
- Aker Solutions gains second contract for Mariner oilfield
- BP streamlines group at a cost of US$1bn
- Literary prospects for 2016 oil drilling identified off Ireland
- Jack and St.Malo fields offshore Louisiana start production
- UK Chancellor announces help for North Sea oil and gas industry
- Report calls for urgent tax reform to boost North Sea oil and gas activity
- Halliburton buys Baker Hughes for US$34.6bn
- Coal find under Firth of Forth first step to UK’s first Underground Coal Gasification plant
- Andy Samuel to lead the UK’s new Oil & Gas Authority