Next edition of Offshore Technology International
The next edition of Offshore Technology International is due out in August 2015. The edition will be distributed to 5,000 key decision makers within the industry as well as at major industry events. Want to know more? The media pack is below.
Unique Group, the integrated subsea and offshore solution provider with a major operation in Aberdeen, has set in place measures to double its size and global infrastructure by 2019 through capital investment, acquisitions and expansion into key markets.
Leading industry technical adviser DNV GL has launched a research paper exploring the viability of moving offshore oil and gas processing subsea, including the techno-economics of an ‘all subsea’ solution.
Aker Solutions has secured a contract from Italian contractor Saipem to supply umbilicals for the Pemex-operated Lakach deepwater natural-gas field offshore Mexico.
Offshore Technology International - Latest Issue
Latest on Offshore Technology International
- Unique Group to double global subsea and offshore business
- Bright future for ‘all subsea’ offshore processing
- Apache leaves Australia
- Contracts awarded for Mexico’s first deepwater subsea development
- New Chinese deepwater discovery in Pearl River mouth
- Significant deepsea discovery offshore Guyana
- Green Investment Bank invests £236m in Rampion offshore wind farm
- Robot-run FLNG concept from DNV GL
- Subsea 7 to cut workforce by 2,500
- Dunlin succumbs to low oil price and high production costs
- Germany and China push UK off offshore wind top spot
- Deepwater Gulf of Mexico SURF contract awarded
- New subsea integrity company launched
- North Sea oil and gas operations safety stars named
- PETRONAS and OPITO open first Malaysian oil and gas training centre