Today: John Wood Group Plc, Nighthawk Energy Plc, EMED Mining Public Ltd, Vedanta Resources Plc in the news
Welcome to Today's Commodities Sector Roundup.
Max Petroleum Plc, Salamander Energy Plc and Royal Dutch Shell Plc all stoke investor interest on Wednesday morning with their latest market updates
Energy Sector Update featuring Max Petroleum Plc, Royal Dutch Shell plc and Salamander Energy Plc.
The RHPP scheme is designed to encourage householders to switch to renewable heat from traditional heating systems by offering money off the cost of the equipment.
The oil and gas company was awarded Block REC-T 106 and Block REC-T 107 in the Reconcavo Basin and Block TUC-T 177 in the Tucano Basin.
Offshore Technology International vol:1 2013
Latest on Offshore Technology International
- Oil market movers: Caza Oil & Gas Inc, Petroceltic International PLC, Nostra Terra Oil and Gas Company plc, Good Energy Group Plc
- Today: John Wood Group Plc, Nighthawk Energy Plc, EMED Mining Public Ltd, Vedanta Resources Plc in the news
- Max Petroleum Plc, Salamander Energy Plc and Royal Dutch Shell Plc all stoke investor interest on Wednesday morning with their latest market updates
- SABIX Ultra - Fire protection has never been so flexible
- UK Government announces more money for renewable heating kit
- Petrominerales Ltd has been awarded three blocks in the 11th Bid Round in Brazil
- Talisman Energy Inc announces first oil from HST/HSD development
- Energy Institute offers free online energy management training
- API: Questions still surround BLM hydraulic fracturing regulations
- Petroceltic International plc's partner deal for Isarene permit is good news for shareholders
- Oil industry research sheds light on where life exists on Earth and beyond
- UK Government takes steps to ensure non-switchers get the best energy deal
- Petrobras buys most blocks in the ANP 11th bid round
- SSE plc acquires Dunmaglass wind farm project
- Heritage Oil plc shares jump 10 per cent as revenues soar